Jeevan Akshay VI Plan 189
LIC Jeevan Akshay VI Plan is a pension plan which provides immediate pension to the policyholder which is as early as from the next month. This plan can be purchased by the policyholder on the payment of a lump sum one time investment.
LIC Jeevan Akshay Plan – USP’s
Let’s check some unique selling points of Jeevan Akshay Vi Plan
- Available for wide age group from 30 years to 85 years.
- Immediate pension ensures financial independency.
- Lifelong guaranteed pension in the scenario of decreasing interest rates.
- Pension option for spouse is also available.
- Lump sum payment means no future premium burden.
- Pension guaranteed by Government of India u/s 37 of LIC Act 1956.
- Annuity payable for life at a uniform rate.
- Annuity payable for 5, 10, 15 or 20 years certain and thereafter as long as the annuitant is alive.
- Annuity for life with return of purchase price on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity payable for life increasing at a simple rate of 3% p.a.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 50% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/ her life time on death of annuitant. The purchase price will be returned on the death of last survivor.
| Minimum Age to apply
|| 30 Years (completed)
| Maximum Age to apply
|| 85 years (completed)
| Minimum Single Premium
|| 1,00,000 (No Maximum Limit)
| Maximum Single Premium
|| No Limit
| Medical requirement
|| Not required
| Mode of Pension
|| Yearly, Half yearly, Quarterly, Monthly